If you are looking for expert Triflex installation, then ARTI are the experts you should call today. As Triflex approved contractors, we have extensive experience of installing Triflex flooring, a highly durable, safe, and weather-resistant system for overlaying a variety of substrates, including asphalt. Our skilled team work to the highest standards to deliver outstanding results that guarantee exceptional performance and flooring lifespan, helping to make your site safer and more attractive for staff, customers, and visitors.
WHAT IS TRIFLEX AND WHERE IS IT USED?
Triflex is a cold liquid applied membrane system that is designed for application on substrates on terraces, balconies, and walkways. Recognised as the leading product in asphalt overlay, Triflex is compatible with all types of substrates, and eliminates the cost, time, and inconvenience of removing existing coatings. As a waterproof solution, Triflex also prevents the penetration of moisture into vulnerable structures, such as railings and door and window joints, thereby preventing corrosion and concrete flaking that could undermine their rigidity.
Triflex Is Suitable For:
WHY CHOOSE TRIFLEX?
• Available in a variety of finishes and colours options for a unique customised flooring solution.
• Anti-slip and anti-skid properties reduce the risks of slips and trips.
• Fully reinforced waterproofing of all areas to protect structural integrity.
• Fire resistant, complying with the UK’s highest fire rating.
• Fast-curing cold liquid application making it suitable for year round installation.
• Compatible with most substrates including asphalt, timber, steel, concrete, and plastic.
• Resistant to ponding and standing water.
• Can be applied in temperatures as low as -5°C.
• A durable and hardwearing solution with optional anti-slip finishes.
• Insurance-based warranties to protect against loss of watertightness and material degradation.
ARTI: YOUR FIRST-CHOICE FOR TRIFLEX FLOORING INSTALLATION
Unwavering Commitment To Reliability
At ARTI, our service is defined by clarity and commitment. With a dedicated approach to partnership with our clients, we ensure outstanding results that are closely aligned with your business needs, guaranteeing unwavering reliability in every aspect.
Offering round-the-clock service, we accommodate your project timing, even overnight or at weekends. By adapting to your schedule, we minimise disruptions to your business and mitigate the problems of extended downtime.
At ARTI, we are available to undertake Triflex installation anywhere in the UK or even beyond. No matter where you are, we guarantee a comparable level of excellent service and aftersales support.
With a wealth of experience in Triflex floor installations, our team tackles projects of any scale or complexity. By trusting in our proficiency, you can be confident of an outstanding return on your investment.
GET IN TOUCH TO FIND OUT MORE
For more information about Triflex for industrial flooring installation or to request a free no-obligation quotation, please get in touch with ARTI today.